A fantastic opportunity to join a busy, fast paced Financial Services business in West Berkshire, Newbury. The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing payroll from start to finish - if you are looking to join a fast paced, busy and supportive team, this could be the role for you! Client Details
They are going through a period of steady growth as a business so they are looking to take on a Payroll Administrator to join the team. They are an inclusive, supportive business who apply the same principles across to their clients. Description Key Responsibilities - Payroll Administrator
- Processing monthly payroll function
- Provide advice to employees and managers with regards to payroll queries and company policies.
- Support the Finance Team with payroll reporting requirements.
- Calculating benefits and producing P11d's & PSAs and submitting to HMRC
- Dealing with all Auto Enrolment enquiries / setting up Auto Enrolment pension schemes
- Other ad hoc payroll duties when required
- Circa 400-500 employees (monthly)
The Successful Payroll Administrator...
Job Offer Payroll Administrator, Newbury
- Someone fairly early on in their payroll career, looking to expand their knowledge
- Exposure to numerous payroll systems is advantageous
- Driven and attentive
- Detail Orientated
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Full Time, Permanent
- 36.25 hours per week
- 8:45am - 5:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Office Based - Free parking on site and easily accessible via public transport