Teaching Assistant - SEN Urgently Required
Immediate start - Y2 Teaching Assistant - Digbeth Birmingham
Are you looking for a full time TA role in a wonderful city centre Primary school in Birmingham ? Are you available to start work immediately ?
This "good" Primary school require a full time teaching assistant to support a year 2 pupil on a full time basis, this pupil is Autistic and requires full time support within the classroom, this is to ensure he is able to access the curriculum and is able to cope with social situations in day to day school life.
We are looking for:
- Ability to communicate clearly with teachers and younger individuals.
- Ability to create an encouraging learning environment for pupils.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Excellent knowledge of curriculam in your chosen key stage.
- Providing a healthy and safe enjoyment for children.
- Helping teacher manage student behaviour.
- Supporting pupils 1:1 or a small groups.
Our ideal Candidate for the job:
- Must have classroom experience.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS on the Update service (or willing to get one)
- Good written and oral communication skills.