Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious Top 30 firm who are seeking an Audit Manager to join their leading Charity & Not-for-Profit team. This would be the perfect role for a qualified Manager who is ready for the next step in their career at a leading firm with a large international presence.
They are a multi-award-winning Top 30 firm with an exceptional NFP department. The firm widely embrace modern accounting practices and have invested heavily in cloud-based technologies. The department work with clients from the following industries; arts, academies & schools, culture, religious, social businesses, INGO's and dual qualified charities.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Managing a portfolio of not-for-profit sector clients
• Liaising with Directors/Partners and clients regarding forthcoming assignments
• Briefing audit teams; supervising and reviewing work
• Reviewing statutory (and other) accounts and organising their preparation, typing and issue
• Providing technical guidance to staff and resolving technical queries when instructed by clients
• Preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Preparing client Tax Computations and online filing
• Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
• Bonus scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Flexible working hours
• Regular salary reviews
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life insurance
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.