Your New Role
A Management Accountant opportunity has arisen for a growing, global retail/manufacturing business based in County Durham. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to management. As well as establishing relationships overseas and with the operational teams.A fantastic business going through a massive growth and expansion, with lots of scope to both learn and develop in the UK and around the world.Duties & Responsibilities
You will be/have
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets and other financial documents
- Reconcile sales and Cost of sales
- Take ownership of divisional balance sheet accounts
- Measure the company's financial performance based on financial records - report to Management
- Identifying problem areas and presenting recommendations to company management
- Work closely with operational teams and assist with queries
- Support improvement work streams and continuously strive to improve own operating standards and methods
- Supervising the internal accounting team
- Performing audits of departments within the organisation
- Evaluating and monitoring financial information systems and recommending improvements where needed
- Communicating and interpreting financial data to non-financial managers - liaising with overseas teams.
- Qualified/ Part Qualified (ACCA,CIMA or ACA) or Qualified by Experience.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Strong excel, analysis and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident in challenging current process
- 25 days' holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Scheme, Employer contributes twice the employee's contribution)
- Private Medical and Routine Medical
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Insurance (Each employee has free death in service cover - Life is insured for 3 x annual salary)