Who This Role Might Suit
The CompanyFounded in 2010, We've been helping clients adapt to the increasing presence of mobiletechnologies in business since the very first smartphones became available.
- Individual who has previously supported day to day administration and 1st level support queries for EM products
- Individual who has in-depth knowledge of supporting a smartphone fleet and device operating systems
Today our expert team, combines unrivalled knowledge and technical expertise with solutions from industry-leading software partners to help our clients leverage the power of mobile technologies. Our solutions increase productivity, enhance collaboration, improve employee engagement, enhance service delivery, increase customer loyalty, lower costs and gain competitive edge.
From our offices in Dublin and London, we provide consulting, managed services, professional services and training to many of Ireland and the UK's most respected organisations across a wide range of sectors.
We have helped countless clients to build their own versions of the secure modern workplace and our purpose is to help companies to thrive in a mobile first world.Primary Objective
Level 1 support of our Enterprise Mobility (EM) product suite which includes workspace one, IBM MaaS360, MobileIron, Microsoft EM+S. Support of the call recording and second numbering solution Movius.Responsibilities
- Bring 1st level tickets to resolution or escalate when required following chain of escalation
- Administration tasks for Managed Service Contracts such as add, remove, wipe and reporting
- Test and explore features in new and existing EM solutions
- Prepare reports for end customer's as required based on their service entitlements
- Work to meet SLAs
- Escalate issues to 2nd line Support when required
- Liaise regularly with management to report on developing service issues
- Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic
- Help grow the business through professional delivery of our services at all times
- Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
- Work on offsite or onsite kitting projects as required.
o Configure devices following agreed kitting process
o Attend device distribution clinics where required
o Deliver key messages/training where required
o Draft Kitting Documents
o Implement and follow Kitting QA processSkills/Experience Recommended
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in a 1st line Support Team.
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or technical discipline a significant bonus
- Experience with administration and 1st level support of EMM solutions such as MobileIron, AirWatch and IBM MaaS360.
- Experience with Mobile Number porting for networks and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Experience with smartphones based on iOS and Android.
- Certifications in AirWatch, MobileIron or MaaS360 a bonus
- Knowledge of:
o Microsoft Exchange, particularly ActiveSync
o Active Directory or other LDAP based directories such as Domino
o Smartphone and Tablet operating systems
o Smartphone and Tablet menu's and usabilityKey Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and professional
- Security focussed
- Very strong ability to problem solve, see issues to their resolution and work to prevent re-occurrence
- Avid interest in technology, particularly smartphones
- Enthusiasm for working in a small company environment where everybody needs to 'dig in' and do a bit of everything, but exposure to new areas and technologies is constant and the scope for experience-based learning unmatched
- Always going the 'extra mile' with customers to improve business relationships and potentially up-sell