Business Development Executive role in a Guildford based law firm. Salary up to £35,000. Hybrid working and a great work life balance!
This boutique law firm, with a great reputation across a broad range of practices, are looking for a BD and Marketing Executive to join their team due to growth. The role will work closely with a Manager and Senior Executive as well as working alongside a Marcomms team. The BD Executive will also have support from an assistant for administrative work. The role will get involved in a range of strategic BD projects, from campaigns to bids and supporting Partners with business and practice plans.
The firm has a very down to earth culture. It's rare that the role requires overtime, and they only expect people in the office 2 days a week (although you can go in more if you wish!). Working hours are 9 - 5:30pm, with flexibility where needed. The Partners are all very approachable and many have come from City Law firms and are experts in their areas!
The Business Development Executive will:
- Support in the development of pitch materials and practice brochures
- Prepare directory submissions
- Ensure website content is maintained
- Develop email marketing campaigns and ensure CRM data is up to date
- Develop client development plans, working closely with key Partners
- Support with webinars and events as needed
The role would suit a BD and marketing professional with around 18 months - 2 years of experience. Ideally, candidates will have experience of professional services, such as legal, accountancy, commercial Real Estate or Financial Services.