Digital Account Manager - Full Remote - £40,000pa + GREAT bonuses and benefits!
Major Players are working with an exciting SaaS, Tech and B2B agency with creative testing at the heart of everything, striving to find scalable success across digital platforms!
As a DigitalAccount Manager
, you will act as a client's main point of contact, supported by the wider client services team, at the forefront of leading clients towards their business objectives, effectively collaborating with the paid search, social, planning and studio teams. An EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for someone seeking the next step in their career.As a Digital Account Manager, you will:
The Digital Account Manager will need:
- Take ownership of your clients, acting as a key point of contact and nurturing relationships
- Work closely with the ad operations, planning and client services team to develop insightful strategies that help meet the client's business objectives
- Lead regular business reviews, showing Ladder and the work we do in a professional manner
- Keep track of campaigns, ensuring they are generating a meaningful impact
Location: Fully remote working
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Digital Marketing role
- Exceptional presentation and strong interpersonal communication skills
- A good hands-on knowledge of the paid social, search and programmatic channels
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: + or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.