MTrecs new career opportunity
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for our client who are specialists in their market sector. They are recruiting for a permanent HGV Fitter. If you are a qualified Fitter and have a HGV background this role could be ideal for you.The Job you'll do
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Manager.
- Completion of safety inspections and servicing.
- MOT preparations of HGV trailers.
- On-site diagnostics of faults with the plant equipment.
- Utilise all Personal Protective Equipment as necessary.
- Documenting and filing service information / records.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for annual MOT inspection
- Routine vehicle maintenance to PVSA standards.
- Repairing vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current legislation.
- Completion of all work in accordance with guidelines.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard.
- Good housekeeping routines to meet H&S requirements.
- Overtime, weekend work and bank holiday shifts are essential.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent Mechanical engineering.
- PCV preferred not essential.
- PCV License holder would be ideal but not essential.
- Overtime expected.
The Rewards and Benefits
- Permanent role
- Competitive pay rate
- Overtime available
- Overtime Monday to Friday = £14.68
- Sat/Sun = £17:00