Our client, an award-winning software, digital & web solutions organisation, are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their innovative digital team. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the end-end software development projects, managing external stakeholders and project status updates.
The Project Manager will have experience of managing software development teams in an agile environment. Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Key Experience for the Project Manager
- Managing the day-to-day tasks including project prioritisation, resource planning, scheduling, problem-solving, copywriting, proof-reading and version control
- Communicating with clients and internal teams receiving new project briefs and progressing existing projects to completion ensuring deadlines are met, according to the client brief and budgets
- Building positive working relationships with both customers & suppliers
- Managed Software Projects across the full SDLC
- Managed budgets and Resource Teams
- Ability to manage development teams and deliver projects on time and to budget
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Tracking Project Status, timescales and budget
Please apply as directed!