PA to Headteacher Required for Secondary School in Southwark
At Engage Education Services, we've specialised in recruiting education staff for over a decade. We're currently looking for an experienced PA to the Headteacher to work full-time at a secondary school in Southwark.
Our team has built an excellent reputation in the local area, and we're looking for more high-quality office staff to work with these schools.
About the role:
PA duties can include:
- Providing a high level of professional and administrative support to the SLT
- Assist the Headteache with the varied demands of their role
- First point of contact for the Headteacher when communicating with students, staff, parents, governors, organisations and external stakeholders
- General secretarial activities
- Diary Management
This is a full-time role and the working hours are Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience of working in a school or college in a demanding executive assistant or PA role
- A real passion for working within an education environment
- Experience utilising SIMS (School Information Management System)
Why choose Engage Education?
- We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
- You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
How to apply
If you're as excited about this role as we are, you can apply below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you're not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. We have a lot of applications to our positions, so don't be disheartened - you are still free to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!