We are recruiting for a Swedish Language International Content Translator
to support our clients operation based in Stoke on Trent
in translating and checking their website in Swedish language.You will prepare content for various areas of the website in Swedish. You will be responsible for coordinating, translating, proofreading and testing content for a wide range of translation projects.Starting Salary £24700 rising to £26700 After the successful completion of Training.Hybrid working(2 days in the office / 3 from Home) is available for this role after the completion of Training.Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30, Lunch provided daily.Main Responsibilities:
Preferred skills and experience:
- Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
- Translating, proofreading and testing content in Swedish.
- Preparing content for various areas of our website in Swedish.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company who provide excellent training and development opportunities for their employees.
- Native level Swedish language skills, with an excellent standard of English.
- Previous translation or similar experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.