Our client is looking for a Wealth Management Administrator to join their team in Mayfair, London.Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare and package financial planning reports for the Financial Planners and their clients
- Preparation of transactional templated client letters, such as letters of authority, change of address and client disengagement letters
- Liaise with product providers to obtain fees and charges on specific products
- Obtain and assist with the completion of application/instruction forms and fact finds
- Obtain policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources
- Uploading plan statements and other documents to client records following agreed naming conventions
- Maintain accurate client information and record client interaction on the back office system
- Assist with the onboarding process of new clients
- Assist with the annual review process of existing clients
- Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools.
- Desire to deliver exceptional service at all times and strong focussed approach to achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Ability to consistently deliver within service standards.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive approach to getting the job done.Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role.
- Desire to learn and build skills and ability through Personal Development Plan.
- Previous experience of working in similar role
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Experience of working in a small to medium sized financial services environment
- Experience of working in an environment of significant change
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Josie at Artemis