Kenneth Brian Associates are working with one of the UK's most recognisable household names to assist them in their search for a Interim Systems Accountant.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Accountant for 12 months to lead the ERP migration from SAP to NetSuite. Their goal is to have the new ERP system fully implemented by October 2022. What you will be working on:
- Complete the data analysis and data cleansing for all entities
- Design and document best practice accounting processes and system workflows to support month end close with the Financial Controller and other stake holders
- Subject matter expert in relation to NetSuite and key point of contact for Finance Team in relation to systems enquiries
- Supporting the identification and delivery of end-user and superuser training requirements, in relation to NetSuite and associated reporting tool.
- Ensuring system administration arrangements are in line with delegated authorities and providing an effective control environment
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of financial processes, including user guides
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive experience in installing, managing, operating, and improving Finance system and associated applications
- Experience of successfully integrating NetSuite or other ERP systems with other in-house systems
- An understanding of financial controls and reflecting these through workflows and controls
- Excellent information technology skills including advanced Excel and a good understanding of databases, data uploads, extraction, and interfaces with other systems
- Excellent team working skills including the ability to contribute pro actively and supportively to the delivery of company initiatives
- Ability to identify innovative yet practical solutions to complex problems
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Private dental insurance.
- Income protection policy.
- Conference & education budget.
- Remote / Hybrid / Office based working available