Great contract opportunity - Lead Digital Technical Architect
NonStop Consulting is looking to recruit a for a Lead Digital Technical Architect for a government department, contracting for 3 months remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a the public sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
The client is looking for a professional who will work with a variety of stakeholders and business analysts to uncover and succinctly document the architectural needs of the department, satisfying the current platform requirements whilst helping to define the architectural vision for the future.
- Extensive hands on AWS experience with large scale systems
- Must have designed large scale solutions
- Senior stakeholder engagement experience
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in simple terms
- Experience of solutions and enterprise architecture
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role or if you are in need of a change you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8112