At Provide Education we are looking to recruit a Primary School Teacher who specialises in Key Stage 2 (KS2). This is to work for our client schools in Barnsley to start September. This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday in term time from 8:30am until 3:30pm (any changes to these times, will be discussed with you prior to accepting the role). This is an amazing opportunity to work in a great school with fantastic values.Applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. Degree with QTS)
- Up to date enhanced DBS.
- Holds C and above (or equivalent) in English, Maths and Science.
- Creativity with the ability to bring learning to life.
- Confidence, compassion, and energy to work as a KS2 Teacher.
- Experience of teaching KS2 in either work or placements.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons.
- Working with students from KS2 to improve specific reading skills, including phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary.
- Helping pupils improve their English Skills - listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Prepare pupils for upcoming assessments.
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play.
- Deliver a variety of lessons from P.E to History.
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTA's and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, and the East Midlands. At Provide Education we offer frequent opportunities to gain teaching experience and help you progress your career. We offer competitive rates of pay with a team of specialist consultants who are dedicated to finding you teaching prospects which suit you.
To apply please forward your up to date CV using our contact details below. Please also feel free to call us directly to find out more.