Due to continued success and growth, my client is looking to establish and grow their marketing department and is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Marketing Professional to lead and develop their Marketing approach. You will have 8+ minimum years commercial marketing experience preferably within B2B. You will have a good understanding of the role marketing communications needs to play within a business and be keen to demonstrate its value.
You will have a work hard, think harder attitude and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional precision and accuracy.Person SpecificationRequirements
Knowledge & ExperienceEssential
- Develop the Marketing Strategy for their brands
- Ownership of Marketing budget, phasing and achievement of business and Marketing objectives annually.
- Leading a team of 3 local market (Manager + 2 execs) Marketing Team Members and 10 BDR/SDR remote with ABM Manager and Sales Operations.
- Understand development around ICP and target account tiering
- Develop the Brand Strategy and GTM for Account Based Marketing
- Mentor local market direct reports and instil test and learn methodology for a remote team of BDR's
- Driving the strategy for key marketing campaigns and themes with the Marketing, Digital and Content teams.
- Direct the Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing strategy with in-house create resource.
- Work with Marketing and Sales ops to track against key KPI Marketing scorecards and associated dashboards
- Brand Management and development of the full Marketing Mix.
- Customer and CRM development and input to support overall business objectives
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and strategy.
- 8 - 10+ years' Marketing experience min 6 years at manager+ level
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent or Degree level preferred.
- Experience with eCRM, Paid/organic search, Social and working with a CMS.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- An advanced understanding of Marketing Principles and Concepts
- Understanding of Marketing Automation and sales and Marketing Alignment
- You will be full of expertise, flair, and ideas, offer fresh thinking, and able to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Be passionate about marketing, as well as the internet and emerging communication trends
- Ability to work independently, capable of managing multiple projects and internal stakeholders.
My client offers a competitive remuneration package, on-going training & certification, a friendly office environment, quarterly social events; and are currently operating a Hybrid working policy.