Paid Media ExecutiveChorleywood (with hybrid working from office & home)£25k - £30k p.a (depending on experience) + Bonus scheme
My client is an established advertising agency working with some amazing global brands and campaigns. They are looking for a talented Paid Media Executive
to support the Media team, reporting into the Digital Performance Manager. You will be responsible for running biddable paid media campaigns
across their fantastic portfolio of clients, including implementation, optimisation and reporting.
The agency is looking for a competent Paid Media Executive
who is strong specifically in Paid Search and Paid Social
knowledge and is also confident in presenting to clients. You must have a passion for advertising effectiveness, through testing, optimising and reporting performance, to be able to deliver the best possible payback to the client.
You must also be ambitious and have a huge desire to keep learning which is a relentless approach the client has for continuous professional development.Skills, experience, and qualifications:
Would be nice to have:
- Experience of running Paid Search campaigns (particularly Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn)
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Strong quantitive and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Strong presentation skills, able to talk confidently on marketing platforms and tactics.
- Excellent communicator and able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues and to simplify complex challenges.
- Have an excellent digital background with experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
Benefits and culture:
- Experience of running Programmatic campaigns (Display ad Video 360)
- Experience of search Ads 360 and Campaign Manager of similar tools.
- The office operates a hybrid working office with it being split between office and home working.
- They have a strong focus on continual professional development with all staff given the opportunity to take part in staff surveys, ideas for the board of directors, ways to improve and monthly one to ones's.
- General working hours are 08:30-17:30 (this is based on an eight-hour working day, with one hour for lunch), but employees can also work flexible hours remotely/home working.
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD (continuous professional development) days per year to study.
- Discretionary annual profit-based bonus, paid every January.
- 3% employer pension contribution.
- Mindfulness sessions and wellbeing days.
- Quarterly health and wellbeing sessions from a wellbeing professional in their office.
- Free gym membership (for gym opposite office).
- Free parking in their company car park.
- They celebrate Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available.
- Regular company social events.