Compliance Consultant, Regulatory SMEInitial 3-month engagement. Fully remote.
Report into Workstream Project Manager
Huntswood are working with a market leading general insurer with an excellent portfolio of products for personal and commercial lines. The insurance company is a manufacturer and distributor of a range of insurance products and services in different markets.Key deliverables include:
Key skills and knowledge expected:
- Act as Compliance 'subject matter expert' in order to inform key business decisions arising from 3rd party recommendations on distributor and manufacturer contracts.
- Providing current regulatory insight, knowledge and expertise to 3rd party distribution and manufacturers.
- To provide project oversight of the activities including discussions with 3rd party distributors and manufacturers.
- Working with other Workstream SMEs and in conjunction with the Distribution Channels, assess the current governance arrangements within the Distribution Channels in Fair Pricing obligations.
Please send your CV for immediate review.Preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available or coming to the end of their existing contract.
- Strong Stakeholder management at all levels
- Detailed knowledge of 'FCA Fair pricing' regulations
- Self-starter - able to act with minimal direction
- Report writing and presentation
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team
- Deliver regulatory change