KS1 & KS2 Tutors required.
Teaching personnel need Tutors for several roles in Kettering primary schools. We are one of the few Government approved National Tutoring Programme (NTP) partners for the second year in a row due to the speed and effectiveness of our management of this process. We are also working with schools for the provision of Tutors via the Catch-up funding scheme.
We will only accept qualified Teachers for these roles, however, will accept applicants from newly experienced NQT's to very experienced staff looking to go part-time. This is a role which offers full flexibility around your personal or professional life based on the availability you offer to us.
Depending on the school's requirements, these roles are either face-to-face or delivered remotely online.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold QTS.
- Have a current DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Be available on a Part-time/ full-time basis.
- Have experience with the current KS1 & KS2 curriculum.
- Have prior SEN experience (for the specialist roles)
- Can offer flexible work availability
- Can offer availability from anytime between 9AM and 17:30PM in hour slots minimum.
- Full time/ Part time work available.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Unrivalled access to Essex schools.
- Dedicated personal consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Pension Scheme