Anfield, Liverpool - Extra Care SchemePay Rate:
£9.50 (Block Pay)Shifts available:
Range of shifts availableNo experience required as full training will be provided!
Are you looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling? Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling.
Here at Comfort Call, we have an amazing new opportunity to join our Extra Care Scheme team for Care Assistants to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users who are living independently based in one location, meaning no travelling between calls!Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Enhanced DBS