QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Two-year certificate or diploma from college or technical school and at least three years of related experience and/or training desired. Diploma not required with 10+ years of related experience.
- On the job Training
- Experience in PLC's, basic electric and electronic trouble shooting desirable
- **Experience in PLC's, basic electric and electronic trouble shooting essential
- Experience with pumps and pneumatics desired
- **Experience with pumps and pneumatics essential
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated math skills; ability to work various hours, including overtime; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Follow lock out/tag out and all safety procedures
- Troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Understand and perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Read and understand prints and perform troubleshooting and installation based on those documents.
- Read and understand equipment manuals
- Research equipment using online techniques to search for documents.
- Generate purchase requisitions for equipment as needed.
- Document work and communicate to peers and supervisor.
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
**No Recruitment Fees or related costs are paid by workers for applying or accepting this role with Taskmaster**