Due to the diverse nature of our ever growing workforce, We like to replicate that within our teams and are now looking for a recruitment resourcer for our Letchworth office to help us find people for industrial temporary jobs with a knowledge of an European language to assist our candidates (Ideally eastern European ,for eg: Romanian)These jobs include
- Machine operators
- Forklift drivers
Your role would be to help find candidates for these jobs by posting adverts on social media, facebook groups, speaking with candidates that have applied through our adverts, doing eligibility checks and registering candidates through email and working closely with our industrial team and on occasion clients to book candidates in for work.
This is a temporary to permanent hybrid role for a minimum of 20 hours paid per week but can be more depending on the business needs and your availability.
This role involves ideally some office work for 10-15 hours a week (negotiable) and other hours remotely that are not fixed but will involve going back to candidates and team as/when needed.The candidate
- Organised and high levels of communication skills
- Happy to respond to candidates and liaise with consultants and candidates flexibly and outside of traditional working hours
- Social media/technology savvy
- Have access to a laptop/Smart phone
- Flexible working hours worked around your schedule
- Bonus applicable (based upon performance)
- Full training provided
- Free parking
- Company incentives once permanent
If interested please do contact Emma Bradley on or email us with your contact number to and we will call you to discuss