Are you a passionate and dedicated Digital Designer, inspired to work in a digital product consultancy that works with some of the most exciting, market-leading companies across the globe? Our client may be based in Oxfordshire, but their clients are global with budgets to do some great work. This role comes with a salary of £30k-£50k, depending on experience and knowledge, and a hybrid working arrangement from 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
They are a Digital Product Agency based just north-west of Oxford. They work with some of the most exciting, market-leading companies across the globe (think e-sports, pharma, FMCG) to deliver digital solutions. They've created everything from virtual event experiences for some of the biggest brands in sport, to headless digital publishing platforms, enabling household retailers to tell their story across multiple products.
They believe in working hard to create stuff they're proud of to grow the business. They have a small and passionate team, always looking for something new to get their heads around, whether it's about their own brand or website or a project they're doing for a client. If you want to do some cool stuff, it doesn't get much better!
They have six laws they apply to every project they deliver; their laws are their process, the rhythm behind their work, which connects the dots between strategy, design, development and everything in between. They take huge pride in the work they deliver - and cutting corners is a big no-no. Their focus is on quality and getting the most out of themselves is a big trait of the team.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to create best-in-class digital experiences and help shape the future of the agency. You will take a user-centric in your approach, striving to think differently, push boundaries and create engaging, innovative, and meaningful experiences for the agency and its' clients.
You will be creating design systems and concepts across the digital experience from ideas through to execution, including interactions and animations. You'll collaborate with content and UX to understand the brief, customer and business needs and prototype new ideas / templates to gather user and stakeholder feedback.
You'll work closely with Developers to build new patterns and features from idea stage through to UAT, diligently ensuring web and accessibility standards are met.
* Proven experience working in a digital design role within an agency environment
* An impressive portfolio and passion for outstanding digital work that showcases both your creative and technical ability
* Proven design experience and knowledge of designing and testing design outputs across multiple digital touchpoints
* Experience working with UX Designers, Researchers and Developers
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally from gathering requirements to sharing across the wider business
* A passion for digital industry developments and digital design
Benefits package includes:
* Career development and training courses
* The chance to work with our brilliant innovative clients
* 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays and birthday) and rising
* Pension scheme, private health scheme and access to mental health support
* WFH 2 days a week
* Head office based in a stunning rural location
To apply for the role of Digital Designer, please send your cv and work to us asap