My exciting Marketing Agency client are looking for an ambitious social media exec with paid media experience to join their expanding team.
The Social Executive is responsible for the executing and delivering client's paid and organic social campaigns and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimising and reporting on best-in-class organic and paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the client, team & client services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
Campaign Management Responsibilities
• Planning organic content on social media
• Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
• Managing daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
• 1 years minimum paid social experience, preferably with some agency experience
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to communicate complicated topics
• Ability to prioritise Social optimisation actions based on expected impact
• A proactive approach
• Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment.
• Excellent written skills