Associate Dentist -Charlton
You can achieve estimated earnings of £38610 NHS and upwards of £15,000 private potential for this 2 or 3 day role.
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Gillian on (phone number removed) - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
You will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
* Great work/life balance with this Part time opportunity ~ available days Mon-Fri + occasional Sat
* An annual contract of up to 3510 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you.
* An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
* More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
* Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
* An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD
* This 3 surgery clinical is situated across from the tennis club and there is parking available at the practice and we have a bus stop right outside too. Travelling to work here is just so easy.
As part of this role, we also have an opportunity for a clinician to offer implant services from this practice, starting with 1 day a month in addition to the role above. We have patients available for consultations and can also help with funding of equipment.
Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on r (phone number removed) to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We're a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients' and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we're unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us