My client is looking for Commercial /Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join either there Bishop Auckland, Crook and Shildon offices as they all serve the County Durham and beyond.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant conveyancing qualification, and will have excellent attention to detail, logical and methodical in their approach, be confident and competent with computers, and hold strong written and verbal communication skills. Client service and client confidentiality being paramount.
The ideal candidate:
• Qualified Solicitor
• Previous conveyancing experience is essential
• Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range and type of clients and their needs
• Experience of building strong client relationships to encourage an active pipeline of work
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, agents and work colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner
• Handling a wide range of residential conveyancing matters
• Managing own caseload through effective use of case management system
• Provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team
The position is permanent, and full time (although part time applications will be considered). We are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday 1 hour lunch (35 hours a week).
We offer full time employees 36 days holiday a year including bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff).
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Career Progression / Training Support
Company Sick Pay
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful