Netwirking Ltd are working with a client based in Gosforth who are looking to hire a 1st Line Support Engineer. Due to growth plans, this is a really exciting time to join the business as they look to expand every department and offer training and development to all staff.
Previous experience in an IT Support role would be preferred but the business will also consider graduates with an IT related degree.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Provide professional IT support and troubleshooting to customers via telephone and remote support.
* Diagnose and resolve critical software issues
* Take ownership of cases through to resolution
* Assist other members of the support team
* Identify reoccurring technical faults and recommendations to the operations manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required
* Experience working in a IT Support role (highly desirable)
* Fault finding and troubleshooting skills are essential
* Good understanding of general Desktop, Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, and server knowledge
* Good communication skills
* Good documentation skills
* Customer Focused
* Able to work well as part of a team and individually