Ten Consultancy is working on behalf of their Client who pride themselves on producing the highest quality products whilst observing their social and environmental responsibility.
Working within the Maintenance and Engineering department to carry out routine asset care across varied plant machinery.
* Working within Health & Safety standards
* Investigate, Diagnose and resolve plant issues
* Support production
* Contribute to continous improvement
* Plan corrective actions
* Complete daily checks
What you will bring;
* Experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer within Industry
* Electrical bias
* Ideally with 18th edition
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Time served (ideally)
* NVQ3 or City and Guilds or HNC/ONC
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are passionate about what they do, have a great team ethic and who support their workforce to do the best possible job and get the most from their career.
NB - Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 working days. Thank you for your interest in this role