We are currently recruiting for a Geophysicist with commercial experience for our client who is based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly regarded company who are experiencing a period of growth.
Ideally the candidate will have experience working with a UXO consultant or geophysical survey company. Experience of working offshore is a distinct advantage.
Duties of Geophysicist
* Analyse and process survey data
* Produce Geo referenced images for reports
* To ensure all offshore reports are produced to the highest standard incorporating the company ethos regarding technical accuracy and presentation
* On site / on project implementation and post-mobilisation recording, reporting mob, implementation and demob activities associated to the delivery of services as recommended to the Client and or as directed and confirmed by the Senior Geophysicist
Skills required for Geophysicist
* Candidates should have a degree or further degree in Geo based subject
* Experience in Oasis Montaj software suite and GIS operating system
* Experience with Data processing
* The position is office based but a willingness for some offshore work is desirable.
* The candidate should have commercial awareness and be a good communicator at all levels