Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There's never been a better time to join our team as we continue on our journey as an independent company. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways.
What are we looking for?
Based in our Leicester office, Otis is currently recruiting for a proactive Contracts Coordinator to support the Contracts & Risk Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Administering legal claims (Personal Injury, Service Contract and Supplier Claims)
* Collating supporting documents and evidence
* Coordinating with lawyers, insurers and claims handlers
* Supporting administration of construction contracts
* Administration of Service (Key Account) contracts.
* Carry out initial review of contracts and advise on contractual risk and compliance issues arising therefrom.
* Advise Sales on contract approvals, in line with Company requirements and PAR(s).
* Support Credit Control with contractual queries/disputes
* Support payment preparation and collection of legal cost data
* General understanding of standard contract provisions, e.g. liability, confidentiality, indemnity, etc.
* Strong attention to detail, specifically as it pertains to the drafting and review of contracts, including grammar and formatting
* Strong experience with MS Suite & SharePoint
* IT literate with a strong ability to grasp new systems/software quickly and use multiple systems simultaneously
* Good people and communication skills, able to explain situations clearly both in verbally and in writing.
* Works well as part of a team, supporting colleagues and helping out willingly when required.
* Is pro-active, works hard and able to identify and prioritize workload.
What can we offer you?
* On top of a competitive basic salary you will receive benefits which include pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Paid Maternity, Paternity, reduced rate private medical insurance, and access to the Otis Rewards Scheme
* Employee Scholarship Scheme - Otis will support you through your studies if you wish to gain further qualifications including Bachelors and Masters Degrees
* The opportunity to work for the world's leading lift manufacturer.
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class