£30,000 Per Annum + Overtime
Your next employer is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their ever-growing team!
Quality Inspector Role and Responsibilities:
* Inspect parts, components, materials, subassemblies, harnesses and equipment against stated specifications or documents using measurement systems whilst ensuring exceptional repeatability and reproducibility, and ensuring all equipment is kept within a valid calibration period
* Comply with and perform inspections to the applicable procedures and standards, primarily IPC-A-610/620 Class 3
* Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work instructions
* Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely
* Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
* When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems
* Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them
* Document the results of inspections and tests and verify the stability of results over time, as feasible
* Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable
Quality Inspector Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Computer literate able to operate MS software packages / SAP experience an advantage
* Preferable Electronic manufacturing background
* Knowledge and training in use of X-rays inspection machines an advantage
* An understanding of SMT, through-hole and soft leading an advantage
* Methodical approach to work
* IPC and X-ray machine certification training possible
* HNC or equivalent
* Experience in an Electronic Manufacturing environment would be advantageous
This role is 37.5 hours per week
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate's requirement's to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you