How does a role with an ultra-modern and industry leading FMCG business sound? An opening has just come up within our award winning client and if you are from a Demand Planning/Merchandising background - we want to speak to you!
Demand Planner / Merchandiser - FMCG - circa £32k
Brief role overview:
* Regular forecast reviews, working in alignment with commercial sales plans and customer feedback.
* Proactive appraoch to implementing measures for improving the quality of the forecasts where appropriate.
* Participate in new product development projects
* Inventory management
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers
* Carry out sourcing activities such as cost negotiations, MOQ's and lead times
* Raise and expedite purchase orders, working with the wider supply chain/logistics teams to manage orders
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business or finance.
* Experience of forecasting, Sales and Operations planning and utilising ERP/forecasting software.
* Strong negotiation skills and experience with supplier management.
* High attention to detail
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If the above sounds like a move in the right direction in your career - please get in touch as soon as possible by applying to this ad and calling Jamie Essex at D R Newitt