Teach Now are looking for year 6 teacher to work in primary school based in Islington, North London. This is a long-term maternity cover to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client a vibrant, happy and inclusive two form entry school that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals who
* Are Confident in KS2 Curriculum and have supported upper KS2.
* Have proven track record of making an impact on pupils' progress and attainment
* Are able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Are creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
* Are honest and compassionate
* Are happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* Are DBS checked or are happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you