Regno Unito-London-London | Tempo pieno | Sustainability | ID annuncio 189730Project / Program / Change ManagementEnglishPer saperne di più su Credit SuisseScoprite di più sulla vita in Credit Suisse Your field of responsibility
The Sustainability Reporting Analyst will support the overall delivery of the annual Sustainability Reporting suite for Credit Suisse entailing program management and stakeholder interaction with cross-functional teams to produce the annual report. This will also entail performing and testing some of the associated internal controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of inputs into the report. You will also support the coordination and project management of Credit Suisse's response to ESG disclosures (including voluntary frameworks and ESG regulatory requirements), scanning the horizon for emerging regulatory requirements, industry standards and voluntary frameworks. You will also be responsible for administering and preparing the Credit Suisse ESG Disclosure and Reporting Steering Committee governance. In addition, as part of this role you will work closely with Sustainability marketing and communications colleagues to establish a culture of sustainability, by driving internal engagement and implementing employee activation activities.Your future colleagues
The Sustainability Reporting Analyst reports to the Sustainability Reporting Lead and will work with cross-functional teams (internal subject matter experts, CFO, Communication and Marketing teams) to deliver the Sustainability Report. The role is well suited for an organized and detailed oriented individual who enjoys problem solving, working effectively with cross-functional teams and thrives in a dynamic setting. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement Your skills and experience
The Global Sustainability function is seeking an experienced analyst with proven project management experience and outstanding communication and report writing skills, with a passion for ESG.
- Proven experience in financial services or management consulting in a related field
- Solid project management skill-set with experience working with cross-functional project teams, familiarity with issue tracking and resolution as well as meeting competing deadlines in high pressure situations
- Strong written communication and report writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word expected
- Relevant ESG reporting experience and familiarity with disclosure frameworks is a significant plus
- Proven stakeholder management experience and experience in liaising with SMEs on information requests for reporting purposes
- Results oriented individual with strong work ethic and be willing to dive into the detail including administrative tasks and get 'hands-on' to deliver
- Experience in driving culture and/or employee engagement related initiatives desirable
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.