We have an opportunity for a Test Analyst to join an inclusive working environment. Our trustworthy client is looking for a Test Analyst with an SD WAN/ Networking skillset, and familiar with IT Service Management frameworks and practices.
The Test Analyst will work alongside the Test Manager and the Solution Team to assure the system is tested and capable of acceptance into live service with minimum of disruption to the current live service(s).
The Test Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end (E2E) test design and validation of the programme solution at the point of system integration, along with the end user acceptance testing phases to assure product quality.Key responsibilities:
The following skills/experience/qualifications are beneficial for the role:
- With an in depth understanding of testing processes and methodology, the Test Analyst shall:
- Perform the Test design which involves drafting and modifying E2E Test Cases/ Scripts and Test Specifications covering the technical solution and integration points based on the technical risk assessment;
- Review the Test Scenarios/ Scripts with the solution team to ensure completeness and accuracy, prior to commencing the test execution cycles;
- Undertake testing to perform all aspect of feature verification, regression, stress, stability and performance testing; and
- Execute System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Sanity and Regression testing cycles.
- Participate in Non-Functional Testing covering network performance benchmarking and soak testing of the WAN service and ISP bearers.
- Support the tooling evaluation and the development of application based testing automation capability, which will contribute to the automation efforts of testing where appropriate.
- Reproduce customer issues (defects) for defect triage with 3rd parties and retesting for acceptance of fixes or workarounds.
- Track execution results for analysis and defect management using tools such as HP ALM, JIRA etc.
- Work alongside the Test Manager to support business UAT and Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT).
- Support the Test Manager in the development of testing outputs in readiness for the Acceptance into Service (AiS) quality gate.
- Will be part of the Witness Testers Assurance Group.
- Support the Test Manager with configuration management for the customers' reference sites.
- Manage and configure test environments, identifying anomalies, which requires the Test Analyst to understand constraints within the reference environment(s).
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Current SC clearance and a British National.
- Experience of testing network services and associated technologies.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes with the necessary analytical skills required to understand and translate requirements into test plans and scripts.
- Experience of successfully achieving both technical and service based test acceptances in similar projects.
- Industry recognised Test qualifications (ISTQB or similar).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start within two months
- CCNA, CCNP or equivalent (Routing and Switching).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability - network issues relating to features such as DHCP, DNS, IPSec, VPN, QoE, QoS, DPI, Routing, ACL, NAT, MPLS.
- Familiar with ITSM Capabilities, processes and tools.
- Experience with the SD-WAN Controller orchestration (Dynamic Path Selection, Application Based Traffic Engineering, QoS/ QoE, Forward Error Correction, Zero Touch Provisioning etc.).
Interviews will be held next week, please apply immediately or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this contract role further.