We are looking for a talented Salesforce CRM Cloud Leader to join our team specializing in IT for our Power Systems Business Unit, the role will be working on a "hybrid" basis and will require on site working on a ad-hoc basis in Peterborough.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Being responsible for working with Salesforce CRM Product Managers and other stakeholders across multiple cross-functional agile teams to drive the organization's mission, operations, structure, and goals with a view to streamline the product backlog while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the teams.
- Providing business expertise to identify short and long-term business priorities; Including being heavily involved in program backlog refinement, preparation for program increment planning, and participation in planning events.
- Defining and driving iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories; Build, edit and maintain the team backlog of user stories, defects and enablers as well as responsibility for maintaining the flow of just-in-time story elaboration.
- Accepting user stories as done, including validation the story meets acceptance criteria, has appropriate acceptance tests and complies with the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Understanding the scope of enabler work and collaborate with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist decisions and sequencing of technological infrastructures.
- Understanding feature planning and prioritization for capabilities; Primary source for story detail and priorities in Iteration Planning, establishing story acceptance criteria; accepting stories into the baseline and apply Behavior Driven Development (BDD) to guide development, decrease rework, and increase flow.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Compensation and Benefits
- Must have experience working with Salesforce CRM Cloud with actual implementation of the product within a Sales and Service function.
- Must have previous experience working within a Functional Lead/Consultant role or similar role.
- Should hold IT related degree or equivalent qualification.
- Ideally holding certifications from Salesforce.
- Basic Salary: 55,000 - 70,000
- Defined contribution pension scheme - Company contributions up to 9%
- Annual Bonus Plan - Target 12% (Based upon company performance)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan - Support towards Medical, Optical and Dental Costs
- Health Screening
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank/Public Holidays
- Employee Discount Scheme - Covering 100's of retailers
- Family Friendly Policies
Job SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYPrimary Location United Kingdom-England-Cambridgeshire-UK, Peterborough, EMEA Cummins Generator TechJob Type Experienced - Exempt / OfficeRecruitment Job Type Exempt - ExperiencedJob Posting Mar 31, 2022, 11:02:03 AMUnposting Date OngoingOrganization Power Systems Business