Role: Solutions Architect (Software/Cloud/DevOps)Location: Mansfield (Hybrid working, currently WFH)Salary: 80k+, plus 10% Bonus + Benefits PackageStart: ASAP
Are you an experienced Solutions Architect skilled in the design, architecture of Software Applications that are deployed to public & private sector? Our client are a market leader in the Healthcare Software sector who are experiencing considerable growth and need good people.
In this role of Solutions Architect you will design the architecture that underpins their software products, ensuring they will integrate with customer networks and perform to exceptionally demanding availability and reliability targets.
You will work closely with product owners, software architects, security specialists, and development teams, you will translate the functional and non-functional requirements for products into the technical architecture.Responsibilities
- Supporting tenders/bids with expert technical guidance on how products will be designed and deployed into customer networks
- Engaging with 3rd Party suppliers to provide solution requirements and costs for new deployment requirements
- Designing the solution architecture in an enterprise manner and ensuring a cohesive set of products and services.
o Work with Product designers and other stakeholders to form initial solution design for new product & services
o Acting as a technical design authority for products/systems
o Communicate the technical solution and provide clear criteria for technology selection and design as required
o Defining and maintaining the solution design process
- Line Management and leadership of the DevOps Team
o Provide leadership, coaching and support to the Development / DevOps teams during the development lifecycle and maintaining the DevOps principle and frameworks to deliver seamless and secure software implementation through CI/CD pipelines and automationSkills, Knowledge and Experience:
Broad technical knowledge including:
- Public Cloud - Azure/AWS
- IT Infrastructure, Networks and security (especially ISO27001)
- Database and operating system technologies (primarily PostgreSQL and Linux)
- High availability solutions
- Monitoring solutions, Backup and Recovery
- Healthcare Integration
- Agile delivery
- ITSM awareness
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- TOGAF qualified (or equivalent)
Search Terms: Solutions Architect, Cloud, DevOps, Azure, AWS, Infrastructure, Networks and security, PostgreSQL and Linux, Virtualisation
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com