Job Title: Field Service Engineer Location: South Molton, North Devon Salary: Upon application
Hours: Monday to Friday Full Time Contract: Permanent
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new exciting opportunity within the Engineering industry?
Our client based in South Molton is looking for a Field Service Engineer. As a Field Service Engineer, you'll play a key part in a busy, customer facing team which is crucial to the business and it's on going successes.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication skills and a flexible/positive approach to problem solving.Key Tasks and responsibilities:
Qualifications/ Skills required:
- Carry out regular servicing/maintenance on all types of recycling equipment
- To complete repairs and attend breakdowns on all recycling equipment as required, within a timely and competent manner, working safely to current legislation.
- You will be required to install and decommission the equipment along with completing training with operatives on the safe use of the equipment
- You will be competent at producing risk assessments and method statements for internal records and for customers use as required
- Complete and submit work sheets in a timely manner on the electronic device provided
- Complete housekeeping/safety records on a regular basis for office use
- To liaise with members of staff, customers and suppliers in a professional manner
- Understand and comply with health & safety legislation along with quality procedures, company policies and all other areas of compliance.
- Qualified or experienced field service engineer
- Experience within the Recycling Industry essential
- Candidate must have mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and welding experience
- Full UK driving license
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Clik Software would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company van including power tools
- Fuel card supplied
- Company phone and tablet
- Holiday loyalty scheme
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please do not hesitate to apply for this job!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.