Beauty Display Merchandiser working in ClaphamUp to 12 hours per week on a Monday Wednesday and Thursday (TBC)
Part time, from £ up to £ per hourWhat does a Level 2 Beauty Display Merchandiser do?
- The merchandising and replenishment of beauty products in store
- Ordering and applying point of sale (POS)
- Setting up and maintaining promotional displays
- Changing store range plans and implementing new stock and point of sale suite
- Stand maintenance and ordering of missing and broken parts.
There's also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.If you've got experience in cosmetics merchandising, cosmetics counter sales, or health & beauty customer service, then great. However, it's not essential as we have an extensive training program to give you all the knowledge and tools to deliver great standards. You will receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You'll be up and running in no time!There is a technical element too, you'll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It's not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.And you should have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.Salary
Rate of pay: Up to £ per hour.To qualify for the maximum pay you must have completed training for level1 and 2 (Training provided).To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- Be friendly and forward-facing, an ambassador for the company and our brands
- Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
- Have a positive attitude and approach, it's all about enjoying the role
- Complete training and opportunity to progress within our Beauty training programme Performance incentives
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
- Some flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
- Holiday pay and pension plan
- Opportunity to progress within the company
eXPD8 Beauty 'flawless execution, first every time'
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!