Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
High School Diploma Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.The role:
Customer facing, dealing with payment queries on a day to day basis, requesting bank traces, proof of payments and recalls to help resolve Customer issues. Providing MI and education to customers and internal stakeholders to prevent repeat queries.What you will be doing:
What you bring:Essential:
- Completion of query investigations, from identification of issue through to resolution.
- Analysing trends and proactive resolution of issues.
- Acquire specialist knowledge to provide accurate advice and information to both internal and external sources.
- Prioritise workload effectively throughout the day to ensure all SLA's are adhered to in a high volume, fast paced and demanding team.
- Work as part of the team to ensure daily objectives are met.
- Continually look for way of improving efficiencies, providing potential solutions and follow through to implementation.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Thorough understanding of payment processing
- Payments, acquiring or finance industry experience
- Customer service experience
- High level of analytical skills
- Passion for attention to detail and getting it right first time
- Able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- Able to manage multiple queries at one time
- Ability to look beyond the numbers to identify issues, anomalies and understand root cause
- Adaptable to changing priorities and requests
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer you:
- Experience of payment/banking systems
- Ability to manage colleague workloads to support overall team
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.