Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Accounting
Travel Percentage :
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As an Accountant, your finger will be on the financial pulse of the entire organization. Collaborating with a diverse team, you will be responsible for recording general ledger journal entries, preparing client invoices and conducting account reconciliation, and various analyses of financial statements.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
• Use financial data to prepare and record general ledger journal entries.
• Prepare cash and balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Analyze financial statements and provide concise explanations for variances.
• Research period over period variances in revenue, cost of sales and expense and provide logical explanations for fluctuations.
• Assist internal clients by providing information required to file tax returns, prepare insurance documentation and any other required information pertaining to the entity.
What you will need:
• Knowledge of auditing processes and procedures as well as accounting principles, financial statements, practices and procedures.
• Skilled in analytical and statistical examination.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
• internal/external audit experience.
• CPA preferred.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees' careers as our own business. We offer:
• Opportunities to innovate in fintech
• Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
• Professional and personal development
• Resources to contribute to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.