Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
No Degree Travel Percentage :
25 - 50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About the team
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic experienced Billing Contract Financial Analysts to join us in our vibrant Manchester office in the ever-desirable area of Spinningfields, Manchester.
Hybrid and flexible working options are also available for this role.What you will be doing
In this role, you will be the key point person from the team engaging with the line of business for strategic relationships. You will provide support on customer initiatives, ensuring any related revenue is transitioned as planned. Tasks would range from taking part in discovery sessions, advising, and billing analysis and/or testing of revenue components to ensure they are correct.
Responsibilities of the role to include:
What you bring:
- Capture documents and track all product and services sold using existing billing systems and tracking databases.
- Key interactions with other internal stakeholders as well as with external partners with the overall goal of seeing the billing and revenue components through to implementation.
- Monitor transactions through implementation and reviews for accurate and consistent billing month over month.
- Review and enter contract information into billing system.
- Ensure all monthly billing data is loaded and accounted for in the billing system.
- Monitor and notify billing specialist when contract/services are implemented, amended and/or renewed.
- Ensure integrity of data flowing into billing systems is accurate and complete. Work with Implementations Team to ensure timely billing as services are added or implemented.
- Attend customer and account management meetings and work with various levels of the business.
- Initiate system review requests when billing system requires IT investigation.
- Participate in internal/external audit testing.
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements within existing billing platforms and processes.
Added bonus if you have:
- Ability to read and interpret contracts
- An understanding of basic accounting concepts and contract language
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and tools as well as applications specific to financials and billing systems/processes
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Basic knowledge of the business
What we offer you
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Proven ability to work well in an environment with firm deadlines and are results oriented
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.