A highly innovative Brand Consultancy with patented techniques is currently looking for a Head of Data to lead and deliver successful and insightful statistical analysis and advanced methods on quantitative research projects.
This company has a great reputation both internationally and within the UK for high-quality research and consultancy, particularly around the branding and marketing processes.
- The client is a highly regarded pharmaceutical and biotechnology research-based consultancy with offices in Europe and in the United States.
- They currently work with and advise many of the major pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies in the world
- Their research projects span the entire product lifecycle (ranging from new product development, pre-launch branding & communication, post-launch optimization, and re-positioning)
- This company has a multidisciplinary team that includes brand planning, behavioural science, and client-side market research experience
The emphasis of the job will be to manage/lead the data science team. You will take a lead on all statistical analysis, advanced quant methods, and AI. You will be a key part of the management team and be a thought leader on all data-related activities.
- You'll be delivering high-quality statistical analysis and modelling on projects
- You will be part of the senior management team and so will be contributing to the strategic and tactical direction of the company
- You will be Introducing and increasing the use of AI
- Ensure the delivery of profitable projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent understanding of advanced survey methods, data science, and statistics
- Have experience coaching/managing data analytic teams
- Have advanced Excel skills - R & SPSS
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working in a quantitative market research role
- Have advanced methodology experience (e.g., conjoint, max diff etc)
What should you do next?
This Head of Data role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Head of Data role further or to find out about other market research jobs I'm currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.