Job Description:Job Title:
Client Assets (CASS) Office - CASS OversightLocation:
The CASS Office provides a central oversight and advisory function for interpretating and implementing the Financial Conduct Authority's CASS rules within Deutsche Bank London. The CASS Office is part of the Global CASS Group within Investment Bank & Cross Product Operations and oversees systems and controls in place to comply with the CASS rules. The group reports to the London Branch Board on the effectiveness of controls, and for maintaining the associated governance structure.
You will assist with the implementation and management of a CASS oversight framework and enhance and embed a strong risk-management structure.
Responsibilities will include interpreting and providing guidance on the application of CASS regulations to products and services Deutsche Bank offers its clients, monitoring compliance with CASS requirements across business and operational areas and assisting the CASS Oversight Officer with all aspects of CASS risk management and governance.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged, and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Design, develop and implement efficient control processes within Operations to ensure compliance with FCA CASS regulations
- Oversight of CASS processes across stakeholder groups, CASS Resolution Pack, Client Money & Assets Return, development of management information and management of governance forums
- Providing technical advice on CASS compliance to businesses and support functions, while promoting regulatory awareness
- Designing and conducting quality assurance testing to ensure ongoing compliance
- Reviewing changes to CASS rules and assessing impact on the Bank's processes, and responding to requests for information from regulators and auditors
How we'll support you
- Experience working in regulatory/operational functions within a financial services firm, including knowledge of front-to-back trade flows and the management of control processes
- Advanced knowledge of United Kingdom (UK) CASS regulations, gained through experience in financial services, regulator or as an industry practitioner
- Wider understanding of the UK regulatory environment
- Excellent awareness of regulatory risk and control mechanisms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and influencing skills with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
- Location: London 10 Upper Bank Street
- Type: Full time