2492411 - Compliance Manager - Retirement (London / Farnborough, UK)We're hiring!
We currently have an opening for a Compliance Manager to assist with the delivery of the ongoing compliance programme and arrangements within Aon's Wealth solution line.
This role can be based from our London or Farnborough office however, there will be flexibility to work from home. Coming into the office will be based on the need to collaborate, work together, or when something might be better achieved in the office, all of which is under pinned by the needs of the team, our clients and individual colleagues!About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.About the Role Your impact as Compliance Manager:
- Formal monitoring of activities undertaken within the Retirement business line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP)
- Undertaking thematic reviews and undertake investigation into any areas or issues of concern which fall outside of the immediate remit of the CMP
- Attending departmental meetings, being aware of the ongoing business activities and drivers, considering the regulatory implications
- Reviewing and logging financial promotions materials pertinent to the retirement business and in particular the Aon Master Trust
- Assessing whether regulatory documents are present, up to date and appropriate. E.g. Compliance Manual, Policies, guidance materials etc
- Reviewing regulatory publications, communicating where appropriate to the relevant people and monitoring that the appropriate action is taken
- Logging and investigating regulatory breaches and complaints
- Acting as a contact point for Compliance related queries
Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon's Rrisk and compliance framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of compliance risks that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Aon Company.About you Your knowledge and expertise:
Salary and Benefits
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to the UK retirement industry and the implications of the post Brexit regulatory environment
- Good understanding of the UK pensions industry and the role of the TPR, FCA, and DWP
- Knowledge of current developments within Retirement
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and issues
- University and professional qualifications desirable
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application