Full Stack DeveloperLondon or Brighton 50,000 - 80,000 DOE.Net, MVC, Angular, API's, Azure
This company in the Fintech space is looking to hire multiple Mid-Senior level developers into their growing team. They are a rapidly growing company that is changing the way early stage start-ups gain access to and manage investment. They have a modern and tech rich platform that will keep you challenged and push your skills to the limit.
They have developed a rich, data driven platform with multiple touchpoints that requires a Full Stack Developer to work on design and development using the latest cloud technology. You will join a small agile team and work alongside other talented developers.This role can be based out of their London or Brighton office and will be on site 2-3 days per week with the rest remote.
For this role if you sway more towards the back or front end that is ok! They are looking for a combination of people including Front, Back and Full Stack developers.Here are the skills they are seeking:
What they offer:
- In-depth knowledge of .Net technologies and experience with .Net core and MS Azure
- Experience of building microservice based applications
- Web technologies including MVC, Rest API, SignalR
- Knowledge of SQL Server (and Azure SQL)
- In depth knowledge of Angular 2+ or similar
- Understanding and implementation of security
- Test automation experience or awareness
- Knowledge of code version control tools such as Git
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Join a Fintech startup that intends to disrupt the $6trn private asset market
- Opportunity to advance your career and grow with a fully funded start-up
- Chance to own share options at an early stage
- 25 days paid holiday
- Regular team drinks
- Flexible working options
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
For this Full Stack Developer position, they are willing to offer up to 80,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this Developer role, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0744139017 to discuss further.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.