2498120 - AUM Systems Change Manager (Chelmsford / London / Remote Split, UK)We're hiring!
Aon are currently recruiting the AUM Systems Change Manager to lead our Business Systems Change Team (ABST) through our ambitious technology and process change agenda within Aon's UK MGA, Aon Underwriting Managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and prioritising change, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers, and managing a team of business analysts and configuration analysts to support business change and improve outcomes for clients.About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.About the RoleYour impact as AUM Systems Change Manager:
About you Your knowledge and expertise:
- Strategic planning for system enhancements, implementations and integrations
- Ensure Business Requirements for all new products and enhancements are scoped, prioritised and delivered to meet the requirements.
- Own the full lifecycle of product development, from inception to go-live
- Stakeholder management across AUM and the wider Aon business
- Ownership of key risk management controls
- Team management and development of product configuration and business analysis colleagues that make up ABST.
- Responsibility for application release planning, scope management and UAT cycle
- Prioritisation of system changes and process related business analysis workload
- Stakeholder management, including ownership of the Change Advisory Board, presentations to the Executive Committee, and production of monthly KPIs
- Oversight of Business Analyst and Technical Analyst teams, ensuring deliverables are met, managing escalations, and removing barriers to success
- Assess, score, and make recommendations on new tools that may be suitable for the business
- Significant contribution to AUM digital strategy
- Responsibility for the maintenance of AUM's core reference data and contacts data
- Liaison with third party technology suppliers and the Aon Product Managers with regard to prioritisation of core system fixes, enhancements and releases
- Management of risk controls including data security controls, audits, and monitoring of critical data feeds
- In addition, the role involves working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Salary and Benefits
- Self-starter that is ambitious for positive change enabled by technology
- Thorough understanding of product configuration and change management lifecycles
- Thorough understanding of the importance of data governance and quality, and how data can be used effectively to support business development and growth
- Hands-on experience of the use of insurance-related Policy/Claims administration systems
- Ability to maintain structure and manage competing priorities
- Strong people manager
- Client focused with a service mindset
- Significant exposure to the insurance market, preferably the London market, including roles related to MGA and/or Underwriting/Insurer businesses
- Strong technical business analysis experience with significant / complex deliverables in process and technology
- Experience of project or change management in an agile environment
- Ability to identify, engage with and manage stakeholders at all levels,
- Ability and willingness to understand the detail of work-streams and any associated issues,
- Good appreciation of testing processes and best practice,
- Analytical thinker with an eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills,
- Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written,
- Good coaching and feedback ability
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology and standard desk top packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/PowerPoint
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application