An exciting opportunity for an Equity Analyst to join a global asset manager to cover global emerging markets.
The analyst will join a small investment team with a flat structure, working directly with portfolio managers in a collaborative environment with open investment debate and discussions. The successful candidate will be a generalist across the emerging world.
- Conduct detailed equity analysis on companies to generate investment ideas
- Develop and maintain financial models on companies under coverage within emerging markets
- Integrate ESG analysis and sustainability issues into investment analysis
- Liaise with management of companies; participate in company meetings and industry conferences
- Maintain overall knowledge of the emerging markets world
- 3-6 years equity research experience
- Prior EM experience is essential
- Passion for investing and enjoy engaging in debates on investments
- Studying CFA exams
- Intellectually curious and highly motivated
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age