Amazon's Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original Movies and TV shows such as The Grand Tour, The Boys or Wheel of Time. The service also offers TV shows and Movies that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country, and more recently, live sport including the Premier League games in the UK, and the UEFA Champions League in Germany and Italy, Ligue 1 football and Roland Garros tennis tournament in France. Beyond this content exclusivity, Prime Video Channels further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to hundreds of channels like Discovery, Starzplay, hayu, OCS and Infinity and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast, now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. We work in a dynamic and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
The Prime Video European Finance team seeks a Financial Analyst based in our Amazon office in Central London to support overall content investment FP&A and strategy. In doing so, you will partner with key stakeholders from country specific Prime Video finance and content teams to central content programming and strategy.
Key job responsibilities
- Aggregating overall European Prime Video content spend and budgets. Building and maintaining scaled reporting and controllership mechanisms.
- Supporting internal customer groups in all central content finance matters including budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, costs tracking and control.
- Preparing regular documentation for financial review meetings with key Prime Video and Finance stakeholders worldwide.
- Monitoring cost-centre expenditures versus forecasts and budgets.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Relevant finance accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- SQL proficiency
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and often in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills; comfortable with manipulating large sets of data to derive business insights.
- Ability to run own projects and analysis, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Great attention to detail, a passion for metrics and data, and the ability to dive deep, while also seeing and understanding the bigger commercial picture.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.