- Regularly interact with the senior leadership of Member Firms across the world.
- Drive forward quality and risk initiatives throughout the network.
About Our Client
This role is with one of the largest networks of independent accounting and advisory firms in the world, with offices in more than 120 countries. The network is administered by a team based in London.
As a Global Quality & Risk Senior Manager, your wide and varied portfolio of responsibilities will include leading the networks monitoring activities to respond to new professional standards, proactively enhancing Quality & Risk policies, evaluating and implementing new monitoring activities and delivering training for Member Firms. You will regularly interact with the senior leadership of Member Firms across the world and executive level personnel.
- Lead on the design and implementation of monitoring activities to respond to new professional standards e.g. ISQM 1
- Lead on the development and maintenance of Quality and Risk policies e.g. Code of Conduct and
- Evaluate and implement new monitoring tools to assess Member Firms' compliance with Quality & Risk policies.
- Develop and deliver regular training for Member Firms to address issues as they are identified
- Lead on the redesign of the due diligence process for the admission of new Member Firms
- Contribute to the onboarding of new Member Firms
- Attend and contribute to meetings of the Global Quality Committee
- Prepare and deliver presentations to World and Regional Conferences
- Contribute to the development of the Quality and Risk Team's annual Operational Plan and budget
- Support the Global Leader, Quality & Risk.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has probably been working in a technical / quality role for a few years in either a large UK accountancy firm, or in the regional or global office of another international accountancy network. To succeed in this role, the individual will need:
- Strong knowledge of IFAC professional standards, e.g. International Standards on Auditing and ISQM 1
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at driving projects to a close
- To be able to work to pre-determined deadlines and meet objectives under pressure
- Experience of developing internal and external networks across multiple cultures with an ability to quickly foster effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of:
- performing audits under International Standards on Auditing at Manager/Senior Manager level; and
- working in a technical support team in an audit firm
- Prior involvement in firm or global inspection programmes
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent professional qualification
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Salary 100,000 - 120,000 commensurate with experience.
ContactColin HawkinsQuote job refJN-032022-5387572Phone number+44 207 269 2249Job summary Sector Audit & Advisory Subsector Practice (Audit) & Assurance Sector Business Services Location London Contract type Permanent Consultant name Colin Hawkins Consultant phone +44 207 269 2249 Job reference JN-032022-5387572